Sewing Pattern Woman Blouse Patti - PDF
The Patti blouse is a small trapezoid blouse, with simple and pure lines. Its back button placket and its pretty puffy sleeves whose volume comes to coat the shoulder, bring refinement and femininity.
And to give it a little retro touch, the Patti blouse can be declined in a version with a Claudine collar on the front. Small collar very nice to make for a guaranteed effect!
It's up to you to play with materials and transparencies to bring character and originality.
The realization of the Patti blouse does not present any particular difficulty and it is consequently accessible even to the beginners. However, if you're just starting to sew, you should opt for the A version without the collar. The Patti blouse will also allow you to learn how to make beautiful finishes such as the bias on the neckline under the back button placket.
You will receive immediately by email:
· The PDF patterns A4 and A0 from 34 to 46
· The detailed and illustrated realization guide
· Recommended setting for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 105 cm for T34 to 38
- 130 cm for T40 to 42
- 140 cm for T44 to 46
· Bias: T34: 58.5 cm / T36: 59.5 cm / T38: 60.5 cm / T40: 61.5 cm / T42: 62.5 cm / T44: 63.5 cm / T46: 64.5 cm
· Iron-on collar reinforcement for version B only.
· 7 buttons
Fluid fabrics will give the blouse a soft fall. Stiffer fabrics such as English embroidery or cotton plumetis will emphasize the trapezium side of the blouse.
Many fabrics are therefore suitable for the Patti blouse: you can use viscose, tencel, silk, cotton, English embroidery...
DISCOVER OUR NEW FABRIC COLLECTION HERE !
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.