To make this pattern, you'll need:
For the finish of the neckline:
- With a parmenture: A small piece of iron-on that fits your fabric.
- With a reversed bias: a small meter of bias suitable for your fabric.
For the BLOUSE version with ruffles :
- 1.40 m of fabric in 140 width for the intended body length. If you lengthen the body, count 2X the surplus.
For the BLOUSE version with knotted wrists :
- 1.50 m of fabric in 140 width for the intended body length. If you lengthen the body, count 2X the surplus.
For the version DRESS with flounces :
- Seamless version in the back: 2 m of fabric in 140 widths
I save fabric" version and I make a seam on the back: It is possible to save fabric if it has no pattern or meaning. As an indication, for a sleeved version ¾ with flounces, 1.6 m of fabric in 140 width.
Recommended fabrics :
Any fabric in warp and weft that is a little soft like viscose, crepe viscose, double gauze cotton as well as jersey, knit, light to medium sweatshirt WITH A LITTLE ELASTICITY BUT NOT TOO MUCH and preferably only stretchable in width. For the dress, preferably a soft viscose, a jersey that does not stretch lengthwise by its own weight.
DISCOVER OUR NEW FABRIC COLLECTION HERE!
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 5 et 6 heures