Sewing patterns Osiris and Gilda Set - PDF
This quick 3 in 1 pattern can be made in dress, skirt and top! Osiris will be well adapted for those who start with jersey, a well detailed step by step will guide you.
The back is reversible, it is possible to wear the neckline in front or in the back.
The skirt, as for it, is composed of pleats easily realizable, thanks to the sewing guide included.
You will receive immediately by email:
The PFD pattern from XS to XXL in A4 and A0
The detailed and illustrated realization guide
This double neckline pattern can be declined in long or short dress! Gilda will be well adapted for those who are starting in their first garments, a detailed step by step will guide you.
The superimposition of the ruffles giving the originality of the dress, is easily achieved, thanks to the sewing guide included.
You will receive immediately by email :
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 50 in A4 (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
Disover all our English sewing patterns here
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH THE CODE: 50WISSEW
For the Top:
0,8 m of jersey or lycra in 150 cm
For the Skirt:
1 m for the sizes 34-40 or 2 m for the sizes 42- 50 of jersey or lycra in 150 cm
For the Dress:
1,80 m for sizes 34-40 or 2,50 m for sizes 42-50 of jersey or lycra in 150 cm
Special jersey or strech needle
Option: overlock and double needle (preferred if you have one)
- 2.10m (long version) and 1.70m (short version) of fabric
- 1m of lining
- 80cm (T34-T38), 1m (T40-T46), 1m10 (T48-T50)
- Option : overlocking machine ( to be preferred, if you have one )
Fabric advice :
The designer advises you fabrics such as viscose, poplin and cotton.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern