Shorts Sewing pattern Coralie - PDF
Coralie is a bum style short pattern. It has a casual look but it can be very sophisticated associated with a blouse. It is a high waist short with pockets and a belt.
This model can be worn in summer as winter, depending on the fabric you choose. It is a beginner level because there is no zipper, the shorts are held by an elastic at the waist.
You will receive immediately by email:
-The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 in A4 (seam margins are included)
-The detailed and illustrated realization guide.
5€ FREE OF THE 50€ PURCHASE WITH THE CODE WISSEW50
- 80cm on a width of 1,40m of the fabric of your choice
- A yarn to match your fabric (or not, it's up yo you)
- An elastic band of 2cm wide corresponding to the length of your waist circumference
Recommended fabrics :
For Winter you can make it in velvet or jeans associated with a pair of tights, a perfect look!
In Summer you can sew it in poplin, linen or chambray, just let your creativity speak for itself.
First sewing project
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern