Sewing Pattern Dress Joan - PDF
The Joan dress is a shirt dress closed on the front by a polo leg.
Shirt shape on the bottom, a folded seam on the back, pockets caught in the seam with topstitching on the front, these are full of nice details that give the Joan dress a style both simple and elegant.
Its 3/4 sleeves with a bias finish and a small button placket to pull them up are perfect for summer, to wear in the city or even as an overshirt for the beach, you will love it.
You will receive immediately by mail :
- The PDF pattern A4 and A0 from XS to XL
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
The Joan dress can be made in many different fabrics. You can take cotton, linen, tencel, viscose ...
On the photo versions it has been realized:
· in cotton jeans style from Frou-Frou
· in green cotton and linen from Tissu.net
· in soft viscose with large stripes of unknown origin
The fabric yardage needed to make the "Joan" dress is the same whatever the size sewn. You will need 180 cm of fabric for a 140 cm wide fabric:
· Iron-on for polo placket and collar
· 2 sewing snaps
· 1 Pilot Frixion" heat-erase erasable pen
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.