Sewing Pattern Women Aliyah Skirt - PDF
Aliyah is a skirt quite simple to make and that will make its effect according to the materials used.
It has different cutouts, a double button on the front, large pockets, a belt at the waist, and this model is fully lined.
With this model you will learn step by step to mount a lining, the assembly is very simple on this model is very good for a first experience in lining assembly.
You will receive immediately by email:
- Pdf pattern A4 and A0 from 34 to 44 (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated achievement guide
Necessary material (and footage)
- Printer format A4
- Your sewing machine
- 1m20 of fabric on 1.40m of laize (outside)
- 70cm of fabric on 1.40 laize (lining)
- Heat sticking for your belt if you find your
too fine material
- 8 buttons with a diameter of about 2cm
- 6 buttons - 2 pressures for invisibility
- 6 buttons - 1 hook always for invisibility to the
- A surjeteuse (optional)
I made my skirt in a jacquard, you can use lots of other materials, like wool, twill, velvet, tweed...
A main material and a lining with a little elastane will promote comfort as it is a skirt close enough to the body!
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.