Sewing Pattern Woman Paulette Dress/Blouse - PDF
Paulette is the dress / blouse with Claudine collar by excellence! Inspired by one of my grandmother's dresses, it is a beautiful feminine and vintage dress / blouse for big (and less big) occasions. This model is ideal for pregnant women thanks to its beautiful empire line. Paulette has a maxi Claudine collar, an elegant neckline, light sleeves, and a gathered skirt. It closes on the side thanks to an invisible zip.
The pattern includes :
- the A4 pattern (24 pages) ;
- the pattern in A0 (2 pages);
- the step-by-step instruction guide with detailed hand-painted illustrations (12 pages).
The PDFs allow you to select the desired size or sizes for printing, using the "layer" option in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Recommended fabrics and footage
Main fabric : Light fabric with good fluidity such as crepe, viscose or rayon. You can also opt for a more stable material that keeps a certain fluidity like cotton linen or cotton satin.
Dress: 2.50m in 150cm wide or 2.70m in 115cm large
Blouse: 1,70m in 150cm lage or 1,90m in 115cm large
Double lining: light and stable cotton veil type fabric. The lining will be used to line the bodice, and if your main fabric is slightly thick, it will also be used for the under collar.
Dress and blouse: 50cm in 150cm large (+30cm for the under collar) or 80cm in 115cm large.
- An invisible zipper of about 30-40cm
- Interlining lighter than the fabric chosen for the collar: 40 x 70 cm
- Bias of 1-2cm wide to finish the bottom sleeves: 2 x 40cm (you may need less in length depending on your size). It can be bias already made or cut from fabric by you.
- To close the collar, a 0.5cm button, if this is the chosen option (other option: with ties).
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.