Jeans straight, flare or wide - Trousers - Women - THELMA PDF
THELMA or the perfect jeans to wear either with sneakers or heels and in 3 versions : Straight, Flare or Wide ! Its waistband, right below the waist, and its slightly tight hips will lengthen your legs. Keeping the jeans codes with its over-stitches, its 5 pockets and its back yokes, Thelma is the ideal basic to match with everything.
Cherry on top : no stretch needed. It’s up to you !
Size : 34 to 46 (half US sizes) available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more).
Intermediate difficulty level : The model is exactly a classic jeans one ... with all its details. You will need to set a zip, several pockets and double topstitchings. No issue if you follow the illustrated step-by-step instructions. This pattern requires a machine that can sew heavy fabrics such as jeans and a buttonhole.
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
- The seam allowances included ⚡️.
- Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
- The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
- The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Recommended fabrics : Denim with or without elastane, mid-heavy or heavy cotton (gabardine, corduroy, canvas, moleskin, ...)
Other materials :
- Lining : a 35 cm length light cotton for the jeans pockets. Why wouldn’t you recycle one of your pretty fabric leftover ?
- A zip (metallic jeans type ideally), a jeans button (1,5 to 2 cm diameter) and an extra strong or denim type thread (150 m).
- A zipper presser foot + an heavyweight fabric needle.
Optional : a 6,0/100 twin needle for double topstitches + a 35 cm length of interfacing to stabilize or solidify the waistband and the fly tab if your fabric is light-weighted.
|Fabric length* (140 cm width)||130||130||130||130||130||140||150||180||180||180||180||180||185|
* Add 10 cm for the flare and wide versions.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.