Pants sewing Patterns Cécile - PDF
Cécile is the trouser version of the Coralie pattern. Like the shorts, these pants are worn high-waisted, their carrot cut will flatter your figure and their elastic waistband makes them extremely comfortable to wear.
You will immediately receive by e-mail :
- The PDF pattern for sizes 34 to 44 in A4 and A0 (seam allowances included)
- The detailed, illustrated pattern guide
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- 1.20m of fabric on a 1.40m width
- From 1m50 to 2m30 on a 1M40 width of the fabric of your choice
- A thread to match your fabric (or not, it's up to you)
- An elastic band about 2 cm wide, the length of your waist
- A serger (optional)
Recommended fabrics :
This model can be worn in summer or winter, depending on the fabric you choose. For winter, you can make it in velvet or denim; for summer, you can sew it in poplin, linen, viscose or chambray - really let your creativity do the talking.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products