Sewing gift : Woman Sewing Pattern Silky Dress
The Silky sewing pattern is a long dress with a pretty bare back.
The skirt features two slits and ruffles from the waist. It can be lengthened or shortened as you wish.
The top of the dress is pleated and features a pretty V-neckline. If you wish, this neckline can be shortened. A step-by-step tutorial explains how.
The Silky dress closes with an invisible fastening and a tie at the back. The Silky dress is lined all the way up.
Several versions of the Silky dress are available in the pattern:
- Depending on your level, you can choose between an overlock/bourdon finish or a handkerchief hem finish (exclusive tutorials are available to explain these methods in the booklet).
- Depending on your level, you can choose to make the back cord or buy a ready-made one.
All the steps are explained in the tutorial, and we've provided detailed sketches to help you make your project a success.
This pattern is available in sizes 34 to 42. The size chart is shown in the image. Sewing margins are included in the pattern (1 cm).
In the images, the model is 1.60m tall and wears a size 34.
It will be sent to you via the selected delivery method:
A pretty Wissew velvet pouch made in our workshops. This contains a card with a QR code enabling you to download an infinite number of items:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 format
- PDF sewing pattern in A0 format
- A detailed, illustrated tutorial on how to make your women's sewing pattern + a sewing glossary and tips for beginners.
- Two bonus tutorials explaining how to make an English seam and a handkerchief hem.
Discover the Silky dress paper pattern here.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Digital patterns can be downloaded at any time from your account.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
To make this sewing pattern you will need :
- A spool of thread to match the fabric
- 3.90m fabric (in 1.40m)
- A 20cm zipper (you can also take a longer one and cut it to size)
- Optional: a 1m cord if you don't want to use your fabric for the cord on the back of the dress.
Recommended fabric: To achieve the same look as shown in the photos, we recommend a fluid fabric such as crepe, viscose, muslin, linen, poplin, etc.
The size guide is shown in the images.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
A4 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Fabrics quantity
- More than 3m
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent