Sewing Pattern Lilas Skirt - PDF
Mini, midi or maxi, Lilac is a skirt in half-circle.
Totally buttoned, belted or not, it is very feminine. Its high waist gives a lot of allure to the silhouette.
Both chic and bohemian, it adapts to all styles and all seasons. Very accessible and quick to sew, it is suitable for beginners.
- Sewing machine
- Tape measure
- Knee version: 5 buttons of 0.78 in minimum
- Midi version: 8 buttons of 0.78 in minimum
- Maxi version: 10 buttons of 0.78 in minimum
Fabric metrage :
- Knee version without belt: 59.05 in by 55.11 in
- Knee version with belt: 66.92 in by 55.11 in
- Midi version without belt: 70.86 in by 55.11 in
- Midi version with belt:78.74 in by 55.11 in
- Maxi version without belt: 78.74 in by 55.11 in
- Maxi version with belt: 86.61 in by 55.11 in
Recommended fabrics: Viscose, cotton, silk, linen, double elastic gauze 1.37 in wide. The length corresponds to your waist divided by 2.
Discover all our English sewing patterns here:
- Patterns of
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.