Sewing Pattern Women Alice Dress - PDF
The pure line of the Alice dress highlights this puffy sleeve at the top and tightened at the bottom by a small hollow pleat. The small shoulder balances and feminizes the whole silhouette.
A straight but slightly curved volume to enhance your body.
This pattern offers 2 possible sleeve lengths and 2 neck variations. A neckline "V" front or back, the choice is yours!
Neither zipper nor button for a sewing accessible to all levels of seamstresses.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The A4 PDF pattern from 34 to 52
- The pattern format A0
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
- Tutorial in English and French
Recommended fabrics :
- A warp and weft fabric, non stretchable.
- Soft and fluid fabrics: viscose crepe, tencel, chambray.
- Fabrics with more hold such as cotton canvas, cotton satin, twill, velvet...
- Printed, plain, striped...
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.