Sewing Pattern Women Lola Sweater Dress - PDF
Lola is inspired by the classic crew neck sweater, which is the ultimate cozy garment. Lola ties in feminine elements, giving this comfortable, classic style a sleek update.
This slip-on dress features an angled waistline, with front and back princess seams, which give soft shaping to this sweater style. The "V" detail along the neckline gives a nod to its garment muse. It also features relaxed raglan sleeves, oversized wrap-around pockets, and a ribbed neckline, hem band, and sleeve cuffs.
This project is ideal for a serger but can be sewn on a sewing machine.
Sewing Level: Beginner
This PDF pattern is a digital download. After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email containing a unique link to download your pattern.
This pattern includes several printing options. The following PDF files are included:
- Instruction Booklet: 11 pages
- Tiled Pattern: 37 pages. Print on home printer and assemble. Assembly instructions can her found here.
- 36” Copy Shop Pattern: 1 page with dimensions 36” x 64”
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern: 2 pages
Fabric & Supplies:
Medium to heavy weight French terry or fleece knit with one-way 20% stretch. See stretch gauge in instructions.
Stretch ribbing, medium weight, compatible with self fabric weight.
Notions & Supplies:
Ballpoint sewing needle
Four serger thread spools if sewing with serger.
Twin needle for stretch
- Patterns of
Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.