Sewing Pattern Woman Dress and Tunic Trina Wrap - PDF
TRINA is a classic wrap dress that features gathers above the bust and a cross-over front bodice that creates a deep
V-neckline. The raglan sleeve transitions into a boxy, flowing shape. At the sides, the bodice front overlaps the back, allowing the tie to exit and wrap around the natural waist.
Version 1: Create a tunic with the hemline ending just below the hip. The tie in this version is made with a contrasting fabric.
Version 2: Create a dress with a hemline ending just below the knee. You may choose to line the skirt portion of this dress.
This PDF pattern includes:
- Full-scale tiled PDF pattern formatted for both letter and A4 paper.
- Copyshop versions in both 36” and A0 format.
- Easy to follow, detailed instructions with lots of diagrams to assist you in sewing your project.
- Self & Contrast: Light to mid-weight fabric with soft drape such as double gauze, voile, chiffon, georgette, charmeuse, crepe de chine, rayon challis.
- Lining: Compatible with fabric such as bemberg or acetate lining. If you are a beginner, choose a stable fabric such as voile or double-gauze. Fine fabrics such as silk charmeuse add a layer of difficulty to this pattern.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.