Women Sewing Pattern Elskan Batwing Top and Dress - PDF
PDF sewing pattern, that you can sew as a batwing dress or top and it has two sleeve options; short and long. The long sleeve version will be a stylish addition to your wardrobe for the colder months of the year. It's loosely draped on top, but the long sleeves are fitted and the dress has a fitted bottom with negative ease. Fabrics with 50% stretch work best for this pattern. 1 cm seam allowance is included in the pattern.
Right away, you will receive via email :
- Copyshop 36"
- Instruction booklet - 12 pages
- Print at home pattern 44 pages total suitable for A4 and Letter (18 pages for the top / 22 pages for the dress / 4 pages for the sleeves)
- Seam allowance is included
Use stretch knit fabrics with good recovery and at least 50% crosswise stretch. I recommend at least 5% spandex.
You want to avoid rib knits and interlock-knit fabrics since the ends do not roll as single jersey does. Single jersey is basically what most T-shirts are made off. The edge of the jersey will naturally curl to the right side of the fabric.
You can use cotton spandex (lycra, elastane), rayon (viscose, modal, lyocell) spandex or other blends with spandex. Light or midweight fabrics give best result.
TOP Sizes 8 - 16 > 220 cm / 2 3/8 yrds
Sizes 0 - 6 > 150 cm / 1 2/3 yrds
Sizes 8 - 16 > 240 cm / 2 2/3 yrds
Sizes 0 - 6 > 170 / 1 7/8 yrds
- Top stitching
- Sewing on stretch binding
- Serger and/or sewing machine
- Cover lock (optional)
- Jersey or Stretch needle for a sewing machine
- Twin needle for sewing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Measuring tape
- Fabric scissors
- Tailor's chalk
- 32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.