Woman Sewing Pattern Ingrid Dress - PDF
Ingrid, is a gathered panel dress, with asymmetric seams and a centre front bust tuck. There are midi and mini lengths to choose from and a top option too. Ingrid also has 2 sleeves; a super cool wide Tee sleeve or a voluminous gathered cuff option too.
It is proposed with different variants:
- Dress version or Top version
- Tee-shirt sleeve version or long voluminous sleeve
It's a multi-functional pattern !
This is a digital pattern download. You will receive the following PDF files via an email download link:
- A0 copy shop PDF pattern file (3 pages)
- Print at home PDF pattern file, A4 and Letter. (48 pages)
- PDF Instruction Booklet (19 pages)
Make Ingrid in cotton lawns, poplin, linen, chambray, taffeta, fine cords or any mid-weight structured fabric.
- Sizes: UK 6 - 24 (US 2 - 20
- 3 views: Midi dress, mini dresses and Blouse
- Crew neck with keyhole opening at centre-back
- Sculptural bust tuck
- Asymmetric gathered skirt panels
- Deep inseam pockets
- 2 sleeve options: tee-shirt sleeve or full sleeve with elasticated cuff
- Intermediate sewing level
- Seam allowances included
- Patterns of
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.