- A spool of thread to match the fabric
- 11 covered buttons
- For sizes 34 to 40: 2.20 m of fabric (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 32 to 46: 2.50 m of fabric (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 34 to 40: 2.20 m lining (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 32 to 46: 2.50 m lining (in 1.40 m)
- Straight iron-on thread if your fabric is slightly elastic and has a tendency to stretch.
- A small rectangle of fusible web for the button placket if your fabric is too fluid (approx. 25 cm by 6 cm)
- 20 cm of ribbon straps or 50 cm of cord if you don't want to make your own straps
RECOMMENDED FABRIC :
For a flowing look, we recommend a fabric such as heavy crepe, viscose or silk.
For a stiff, structured look, we recommend duchesse satin.
For a casual, bohemian look, we recommend linen.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
A4 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Fabrics quantity
- Between 2m and 3m
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
- Special offers
- Black-Friday offers