Women Sewing Pattern Blouse Hoxton - PDF
Elegant and comfortable, Hoxton is a blouse with feminine details that make the difference: a large V-neck, a buttonhole with a strap, a rounded hem in the back, long sleeves and slightly puffy with elastic cuffs.
This pattern is a great choice to start sewing and learn how to make English stitches, bridles, and much more!
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF A4 pattern from 34 to 44 (seam margins included)
- Detailed and illustrated implementation guide
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- 1.50 metres of fabric over 1.40 metres of laize
- Recommended materials: cotton, crepe, viscose, English embroidery, plumetis, double gauze.
- Lightweight thermal adhesive for front and back facing and under collar:
- Height 65 cm x Width 35 cm
- 8 small buttons about 10 mm in diameter
- Elastic 4 to 12 mm wide
- 1 meter bias for armhole seams (optional).
- Another option: overwrite or make a zig-zag stitch.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products