Sewing Pattern Women's Retro Blouse - PDF
This shirt is made up of the Vitoria top, Phoenix collar and Verona sleeve patterns
The pattern has a short version with a low facing band and folds. However, you can remove this option and extend it by 10cm for a longer version.
These patterns are modular and reusable!
You will receive immediately by mail :
- the patterns for the Vitoria top, Verona sleeves and Phoenix collar in A4 PDF format from 34 to 52 (including seam allowances)
- the corresponding detailed and illustrated assembly instructions
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- About 200cm of fabric in 145cm width for sizes 34 to 52
- 6 to 8 buttons of 2cm maximum
- iron-on adhesive for the collar and sleeve bands
This shirt can be made in a cotton poplin, chambray or linen. Be careful to use a fabric with a bit of hold to guarantee the puffed effect of the sleeves.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
You might also like these products