Blouse and dress pattern LUCETTE
With a slight vintage touch, Lucette is a classic blouse and shirt dress with a comfortable fit, yet perfectly “en vogue”. Its little balloon sleeves give it an ethereal and feminine appearance while its revere collar opens the top on a beautifully shaped and easy to wear neckline. On top of jeans or tucked in a high-waist skirt, Lucette is timeless and adapts to all styles.
The pattern includes:
- the A4 pattern (24 pages);
- the US letter pattern (24 pages);
- the A0 pattern (2 pages);
- a step by step instructions guide with detailed hand painted illustrations (12 pages).
All PDFs allow you to print the size(s) you need thanks to the layer functionality in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Suggested fabrics (m yards)
Light to medium weight fabric, with a subtle balance of draping and structure : cotton poplin, cotton lawn, coton sateen, soft linen, chambray, etc.
For the blouse samples, I used cotton dobby, washed linen, and for the dress washed linen.
- 150cm / 60” wide fabrics: 1.50m / 1 ⅝yds
- 115cm / 45” wide fabrics: 2.20m / 2 ⅜ yds
- 150cm / 60” wide fabrics: 2.10m / 2 ¼ yds
- 115cm / 45” wide fabrics: 2.70m / 3 yds
- – Four 1.5cm / ⅝’’ buttons for the blouse and seven buttons for the dress
- – Interfacing, lighter than the fabric: 70cm x 115cm / ¾ yd x 1 ¼ yd for the blouse or 1m x 115cm / 1 ⅛ yd x 1 ¼ yd for the dress
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products