Sewing Pattern Woman Billie Jacket and Shirt - PDF
Bilie is a dual-use garment: shirt for version A and over-shirt to wear like a jacket for version B.
This pattern incorporates all the codes of the shirt, a timeless wardrobe: collar with collar stand, yoke and round pleat in the back, cuffs with button placket.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The pattern in A4 or A3 formats. For each print format (A4 or A3), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- An assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- The garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Fabric footage - A & B version: 1.80m
Tone on tone
15 small buttons diameter 10 to 12 mm (version A) or presses
9 medium buttons diameter 18 to 20 mm (version B) or snaps or jeans buttons
100 x 50 cm fusible (all versions)
- Version A: flexible fabric of fine to medium thickness such as cotton poplin, cotton satin, chambray, double cotton gauze, light crepe (cotton or viscose), light viscose, light denim, tencel , light linen ...
- Version B: flexible fabric of medium thickness such as cotton twill, cotton basket weave, fine milleraie velvet, cotton canvas, fine to medium denim, fine suede ...
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent