Sewing Pattern Woman 5001 Top - PDF
Blouse 5001 is elegant with its subtle neckline.
It can be made sleeveless. Although it may seem confusing to make, it's not; we've created a very accessible pattern. We recommend fluid materials (silk), or even slightly transparent ones (re-embroidered muslins), to really emphasize this feminine look.
The blouse can also be made sleeveless.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- fusible web
- m of 10 mm wide straight-wire backing
- 60 cm of 2 cm wide elastic band
- 80 cm of 1.5 cm wide elastic band
- button 10 mm diameter
- Size: 34-36 = 1.45 m by 1.45 m (width)
- Size: 38-40 = 1.65 m by 1.45 m (width)
- Size: 42-44 = 1.90 m by 1.45 m (width )
- Size: 46-48 = 2.10 m by 1.45 m (width
FOR SLEEVELESS KNOTTED BLOUSE
- Size: 34-36 = 1.15 m on 1.45 m (width)
- Size: 38-40 = 1.20 m on 1.45 m (width)
- Size: 42-44 = 1.25 m on 1.45 m (width)
- Size: 46-48 = 1.30 m on 1.45 m (width)
Recommended fabrics :
The designers recommend the following fabrics: Batiste de coton, Broderie anglaise, Chambray, Dentelle, Etamine, Liberty, Linon, Mousseline, Plumetis, Popeline, Satin, Silk, Seersucker, Tencel, Batik, Crêpe, Jersey/Maille, Linen, Lurex, Ramie, Tartan écossais, Velours, Viscose.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products