Sewing Pattern Top Pâquerette - PDF
Pâquerette is a romantic blouse, with a modern 70's spirit. The bottom of the blouse flares into a delicate corolla. The square neckline balances the silhouette of the blouse and frames the face beautifully. Thanks to the two central seams of the neckline, two ruffles are integrated, which emphasize the shoulders. The soft and flowing fabrics, but with a little drape, will look good on him.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- Main fabric, rather soft: cotton, cotton voile, cotton and silk, silk, viscose...): 66.9 in by x 55 in (from XS to M), 82.6 in by 55 in (from L to XL).
- If you don't sew any siding, you need 47.2 in of bias
- Possibly 130 cm of lace ribbon for the ruffles or 200 cm of lace ribbon to inlay in front and back.
- Spool of thread.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products