Mona Skirt Sewing Pattern - PDF
The Mona skirt is the beginner basic of our hand-sewn wardrobe. Sexy, minimalist and easy to combine, it can be sewn and worn in any season.
It has clamps, a cut on the front with slit and a mid back seam where the invisible zipper will be arranged.
The skirt can be combined with the top of the Vallauris dress if you already own the pattern.
You will receive by email:
- The pattern in A4 and A0 format
- Detailed instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
• Accordable to the top of the Vallauris dress
• From size 32 to size 50 available in PDF format
• Entry level
• Approximately 3 hours of production (including cutting)
• A 16-page colour booklet
• 15 pages to print
• Seam margins included (1 cm)
• File A0 included
• Slightly small skirt at hips.
• One zipper and one slot seam
• Management of the morphological particularities of an adjusted model and adaptation of the pattern according to your morphology
Required Film and Supplies
• 50 cm fabric for 140 width (+50 cm if sewing dress)
• 50 cm viscose or cotton veil for lining (140 width) OR 100 cm bias for waist
• 25 cm invisible zipper
• Staple (optional - more aesthetic closure)
• A matching yarn reel
A canvas without finishes is recommended.
A rather structured fabric (150-230 g/ m2 max).
• Cotton satin or twill Wool, light flannel, wool crepe
• Cotonnade type gabardine
- 32 / 4 / XXS
34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent