Sewing Pattern Woman Manon Sweat - PDF
Manon is Share My Creat's very first breastfeeding model!
I wanted it to be comfortable and practical but also feminine and with style!
Are you a breastfeeding mom and want a cool sweatshirt for easy and discreet breastfeeding? This model is wonderful!
You're not breastfeeding but want a cool sweatshirt? The model is easily transformed into a version for non-breastfeeding.
This model is easily adaptable and really leaves room for creativity, two-tone or plain, with a bias or a ribbon as a cord frankly the possibilities are endless!
You will immediately receive by e-mail:
- PDF pattern in A4 format from 34 to 44 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated assembly guide
5€ OFFERT DÈS 50€ D'ACHAT AVEC LE CODE : 50WISSEW
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- From 1m80 to 2m30 on a width of 1m40 of the fabric of your choice
- A thread that matches your fabric (or not, by the way, it's up to you)
- 1m to 1.50m of ribbing for the cuffs and waistband
- A cord of about 1m
To make this model, I recommend a special sweatshirt fabric or a jersey for a cooler version
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.