Sewing pattern Madame ISA - PDF
Once you've worn MADAME ISA, you won't be taking it off anytime soon!
This casual sweater with its straight neckline represents the ultimate in well-being. Oversized and a little short, it looks great over skinny jeans, miniskirts or leggings.
Sewn in no time with detailed illustrated sewing instructions. Step by step, go from sewing pattern to finished garment.
- 5 double sizes XS - XL
- fabric recommendation: sweatshirt or similar material with some hold .
- Materials should be neither too soft so that the collar doesn't collapse in on itself, nor too stiff so that the width doesn't become too fixed.
- illustrated sewing tutorial (PDF)
- suitable for sewing beginners!
You'll receive an e-mail immediately:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 format
- The detailed illustrated tutorial for this women's sewing pattern
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
The materials and yardage required to make this sewing pattern are shown in the images.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products