Digital sewing pattern Gilet
The Joan Shepherd's Vest is imbued with a vintage spirit, but its minimalist cut will work with any style. It pairs perfectly with the Woodstock Blouse!
Completely reversible, it lets you play with patterns and materials.
It's available in 2 lengths, the long version with side pockets. You can also finish it off with bias, which will emphasize the pretty curves of the Waistcoat.
You will receive by mail :
- The sewing pattern in A0 and A4 versions
- The detailed illustrated tutorial for making the Joan sewing pattern
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- Short version For 140 cm width: 60 cm main fabric + 60 cm lining For 110 cm width: 120 cm main fabric + 120 cm lining. Except for sizes 34 and 36, 60 cm is sufficient.
- Long version For 140 cm width: 1m main fabric + 80cm lining For 110 cm width: 160 cm main fabric + 160 cm lining. Except for sizes 34 and 36, 1m is sufficient.
- The pockets are designed to be sewn into the main fabric, but if the fabric is very thick ("sheepskin fur" for example), it's better to cut the pieces from the lining fabric.
- Haberdashery: You can use bias tape to finish your vest. You'll need 4.5m for the short version and 5.5m for the long one .
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products