Cadix sewing pattern- PDF
Cadiz is the party dress I’ve been imagining wearing for months. It is inspired by the current ready-to-wear trends but with the cut and details I dream of: close to the body, low-cut, puffed sleeves. Cadiz is a mixture of elegance and sensuality.
As much as it can be worn as an evening dress, as much thanks to its variations, you can make it an everyday blouse or dress, at work as in town, using the appropriate fabric. With its 10 variations, you can make more than 36 different models! I wanted to offer you a unique dress, available in your image, to sew according to your tastes, your morphology and the use you want to make of it.
You will receive by email:
- The sewing pattern in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated instructions
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
• One pattern and 10 variations ready to cut
• From size 34 to size 50 available in PDF format
• Intermediate level ++
• A 24-page colour booklet
• Wrinkles, taped seam, invisible zipper, folds
• Cadix requires a fluid fabric that holds and does not deform, I recommend an average weight of 120-170 g/m2
• Tencel Lyocell
• Viscose satin, viscose crepe, linen/viscose blend Cupro
• Lightweight cotton
• Wool crepe, lightweight woollen
Bélène Paris patterns are intended for strictly personal use. Any commercial use must be subject to authorization.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.