Sewing Pattern "Madison" Dress and Blouse - PDF
The A version of Madison is a straight and loose top with batwing sleeves. It nevertheless hugs the silhouette with a slight bend created by cutouts in front and back.
Under its basic air, it is a worked model: the asymmetrical front panel opens with a small button, two large pockets are inserted on the front and the bottom of the sleeves is finished with a cuff.
The model comes in a dress (version B) by adding a skirt on the bottom of the top.
A digital pattern includes:
- the full-size pattern broken down into several pages in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- printing instructions
- an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Fabric yardage: (calculated for the largest size taking into account a width of 140 cm):
- Fabric version A: 135cm by 140 cm
- Fabric version B: 150cm by 140 cm
- tone on tone thread
- 85 cm of fusible (version A)
- 20 cm of fusible (version B)
- optional: 2 m bias (version A) for the edge of the interior facing
- Version A: depending on the desired finish, you can use fabrics with medium to thick hold, such as jacquard, gabardine, denim or even velvet, or softer fabrics like thick tencel, or more thin like wax.
- Version B fairly supple fabric of fine to medium thickness. Viscose-based fabrics are the most recommended for their fluidity, and also tencel or even cupro, but other stiffer fabrics such as cotton poplin, chambray or double cotton gauze are also suitable
- Version A was produced in a jacquard from Pretty Mercerie which is no longer sold.
- Version B was made in a crêpe de Chine from Pretty Mercerie available here.
- Version B is also presented in the viscose "Dandelions" See you at six available in others here.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent