Inès Corset Sewing Pattern long or short sleeve - PDF
The Inès sewing pattern, fully lined, is the most accessible corset model in terms of sewing level. Featuring princess cut-outs, it enhances the sober, minimalist silhouette. The lacing is on the front, but you can also place it in the back by adding 1.5 cm to the center front and cutting it off at the fold.
A FEW INDICATIONS
- This model has a tie to keep the shoulders in place.
- Lacing is on the front for model A. On the latter, it can be placed on the back. To do this, cut your front at the fold and remove 1.5 on the middle back width.
- For all versions, it's possible to place an underlay to camouflage the skin. A canvas is even more necessary to ensure width.
- The corset can be worn with a bra, depending on its shape and discretion.
- As the models are fitted, an unfinished canvas is mandatory.
- All breasts can wear this model, with a few adjustments explained in the booklet for sizes A, + from size F. Women wearing the corset in the photos range from an A cup to an F cup, and from a size 34 to a size 46.
- The sewing pattern comes in a slightly small size. You may need to choose a different size from the one available in stores.
You will receive by email :
- The sewing pattern in A4 format
- Detailed illustrated instructions
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
To make this sewing pattern you will need :
- Interchangeable sleeves
- Sizes 34 to 50 available in PDF format
- For beginners who have already sewn one or two garments
- 19-page full-color booklet
- Sewing margins included
- Model-making explanations
- A0 file not included
- 22 printable pages
The most accessible corset for beginners
Sewing of the sheath piece, sewing of a sleeve with elastic, gathers, sewing of an armhole
Management of the morphological particularities of a fitted model and adaptation of the pattern to your morphology
Hacks and adjustments suggested and diagrammed
- Adding an underlay to camouflage the skin
- Shorten the sleeve
- Create balloon sleeves
- Replace sleeves with straps
- Lengthening the corset into a dress
- Lengthening or shortening the corset
- Enlarge or shorten corset (chest or waist)
- Lifting the bust or enlarging the yoke
- Add or remove bust comfort (E or + cup) (A cup)
Material and lengths
Download the document in the "Attached documents" section
Bélène Paris patterns are strictly for personal use. Any commercial use must be authorized.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products