Sewing pattern Bra - Women - CHERRY PDF
CHERRY is a light and puffed bra perfect for summer nights or the beach. Its shoulder yokes allow to play with contrasts of materials and use your pretty coupons stash. It is held under the chest by an elasticated band and can be lined if need be.
Size : 34 to 46 available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more) and 2 breast cups (A/B or C/D).
Intermediate difficulty level : Beginners will learn how to pass an elastic and others will have no difficulty sewing the bra quickly.
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
- The seam allowances included ⚡️.
- Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
- The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
- The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Recommended fabrics : light weight like voile, batiste or cotton poplin, satin stitching, eyelet embroidery, linen, viscose, etc.
Other materials :
- Elastic thread: 2 cm width. Regarding the length you can either refer to the table below or (more precisely) take your under bust measurement (just under your breast).
- A safety pin or an elastic bodkin to insert the elastic.
- Thread and needles that suit your fabric.
Optional : bias (4 cm width unfold) if you do not make it yourself and 40 cm of lining if you want to line your bra.
|Breast measurement (A/B cup)||80||84||88||92||96||100||104|
|Breast measurement (C/D cup)||84||88||92||96||100||104||108|
|Fabric length (140 cm width)||90||90||100||100||100||110||110|
|Bias length (optional)||210||215||220||225||230||235||240|
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Uderwears, swimsuit and pyjamas
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products