Sewing Pattern Women Emblematic Shirt - PDF
“The Emblematic” is a shirt with a pretty V-neckline and a straight cut. Its pockets and flaps on the front give it a resolutely “masculine-feminine” look. A lovely freedom of expression for this iconic piece. Impeccable finishes, impeccable cut. A flagship piece in your wardrobe that enchants the look from season to season.
DETAILS: Straight cut. Small pointed collar on the front and back. Front and back button placket. Flat cuffs at the bottom of the sleeves. Buttoned cuffs.
L’Emblématique offers multiple silhouettes: everyday, urban, classic, refined, tonic, modern, casual… With a nice loose volume, the L’Emblématique shirt will accompany all your looks.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 in color and A0 patterns from 34 to 48
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
crepe, cotton batiste, viscose, cotton, poplin, crepe, proviscose crepe, plumetis, linen, velvet, light denim.
for a width of 140 cm, you will need 2 m to 2.20 m of fabric (depending on the size).
12 buttons of 10 mm in diameter for the front and back button placket (6 for the front and 6 for the back.
OPTION: 2 additional buttons for the top part of the collar “collar bias band” front and back.
4 buttons of 10 mm in diameter for the sleeve cuffs (2 buttons for each of the cuffs).
Iron-on patch: about 55cm X 45cm for:
- one of the 2 flap pieces,
- one of the 2 neck pieces X 2
- sleeve cuffs
- OPTION: if your fabric is too thin, we recommend that you reinforce your button placket using light stabilizer.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.