Sleeveless Top PDF Pattern
Sleeveless A-line top with bias tape at neckline & armholes.
HOW WOULD I WEAR IT (Elena proposes)
– In a silk based fabric with a happy bold allover print.
– In a silk fabric, adding a lace trim on neckline. To be worn as a lingerie top combined with a suit or jeans and high heels.
You will receive by email :
- Sewing Pattern in A0 (1page, print at copy shop **Print at 100% scale**)
- Sewing Pattern in A4 (15 page, easy to print and assemble at home**Print at 100% scale**)
- Booklet with recommended fabrics and a guideline on how to open, print and assemble the pattern (5 pages, you can read it on screen. No need to print).
- Sewing Tutorial (6 pages, you can read it on screen. No need to print).
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Pattern is made for woven fabrics and some types of knitted fabrics. Cotton, linen, silk, viscose, silk based fabrics, cotton elastic or viscose elastic.
YOU WILL NEED
-For this pattern XS-L up to 100cm/1 yards fabric. XL-3XL up to 150cm/1.65 yards fabric.
Fabric requirement is calculated for 150cm/59" widht fabric.
-Bias binding 200 cm/ 2.2 yard (based on the largest size).
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 1 et 2 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.