- Save 10%
* Woven fabric for both main and lining - Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton poplins, batistes, and jacquards. Eco/leather or velvet fabric can be also.
* Zipper or elastic.
* Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric, scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
* Sewing machine.
* The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the skirt are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics.
Main fabric: 125 cm for the length of the skirt 50 cm; or, skirt length*2 + 20…30 cm (if you choose another length for your skirt).
*Lining fabric (if you choose to sew with lining): shorter than main fabric with 2inch (or, by your model)
Product life philosophy:
You can wear this sun skirt with your favorite tank top, off-shoulder blouse, and you'll look coquette and always feminine.
Combine this skirt with sandals or sport wear depending on textile and color choice enjoying yet chilled out vibe. It is never short of flair, so you will be an instant head-turner without a doubt!
Feel free and relaxed with this skirt that flatters your body while keeping you comfy all day long.
You can also choose to create the right size that suits you ranging from smallest to biggest as it is a Book with sewing instruction suitable for all sizes.
This is a 2 in 1 product:
1. step-by-step instruction book guiding you to create easy and lovely all sizes full circle skirts patterns
2. Ready skirt PDF sewing patterns for S - L sizes.
Sewing Level: beginners.
Easy Pattern - pictures with easy to follow simple instruction.
All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
This PDF sewing pattern features:
*Computer drafted pattern pieces;
*A layered PDF so you can print just the sizes you need;
*Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions;
*A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing;
Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapatterns. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
If your prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
©MUNApatterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE