Sewing pattern Blouse & Dress - Women - LAUREN PDF
Have you asked for a 70’s vestal look ? Let me introduce you to LAUREN !
The sewing pattern with multiple combinations : a dress or a blouse, sleeveless, with pretty frill or long sleeves, a defined waist with a link ... or not, to wear in summer or winter. It’s up to you !
Size : 34 to 46 available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more) and 2 breast cups (A/B or C/D).
Beginner to Intermediate difficulty level : the frill or long sleeves will be new for beginners but no issues if you follow the illustrated step-by-step instructions !
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
- The seam allowances included ⚡️.
- Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
- The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
- The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Recommended fabrics : a light-weighted fabric such as a viscose for a fluid version or a cotton batiste or poplin for a slightly more voluminous and airy version. If you have already sewn some (I specify as it is expensive, a little “slippery” to sew BUT with a magnificent style), you can also use a fluid silk type crepe, twill or mousseline/chiffon.
Any size you are and with a 140 cm fabric width, get at least for :
- The top of the garment : sleeveless or frill sleeves version : 75 cm / long sleeves version : 130 cm
- Plus the bottom of the garment : blouse version : 130 cm / dress version 200 cm.
For example, for a frill sleeves blouse, you will need : 205 cm fabric. For a long sleeves dress : 330 cm.
Other materials :
- Lining : 35 cm for pockets. You also can use the same fabric as the garment.
- Interfacing : 50 cm for the facing and the buttonholes.
- Elastic thread : 1 cm max width. Regarding the length you can either refer to the table below or (more precisely) take your waist measurement + your under bust one (just under your breast).
- A safety-pin or an elastic bodkin to pass the ties through.
- 4 eyelets (11 mm diam.) if you cannot make buttonholes.
- Thread and needles that suit your fabric.
- You can replace the ties with 1 cm width ribbons if you don’t want to make them yourself.
- You can buy 4 cm width bias if you don’t want to make them yourself. They will be used for the armholes of the sleeveless and frill sleeve versions and will be hidden inside the garment.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 5 et 6 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent