Sewing Pattern Women's 60's Dress - PDF
This trapeze dress with pagoda sleeves is made from the patterns of the Adelaide dress and the Praia sleeves.
These patterns are modular and reusable!
You will receive immediately by mail :
- the Adelaide dress and Praia sleeve patterns in PDF A4 format from 34 to 52 (including seam allowances)
- the corresponding detailed and illustrated assembly instructions only in french
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
- About 250cm of fabric in 145cm width for sizes 34 to 52
- 9 to 11 buttons of 2cm maximum
- iron-on adhesive for the facings and button plackets
This dress can be made in a cotton poplin, a cotton satin, a chambray, a linen, a soft jean, a gabardine, a fine wool...
Depending on the season, you can vary the materials.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products