Sewing Pattern Women's Brighton Blouse - PDF
These patterns are modular and reusable!
You will immediately receive by email :
- the Brighton top and Bellevue sleeves patterns in A4 PDF format from 34 to 52 (including seam allowances)
- the corresponding detailed and illustrated assembly instructions only in french
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- About 230cm of fabric in 145cm width for sizes 34 to 52
- 50cm separable zip for the back closure
- 60cm of 0.5cm wide elastic for the sleeves
- Iron-on binding for the facing and the zip placket
This blouse can be made in cotton, double gauze, chambray, linen or embroidery anglaise. Be careful to use a fabric with a little hold to guarantee the puffed effect of the sleeves.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unit of measure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products