Digital sewing Pattern Holly Dress
The Holly sewing pattern is a thin-strapped top or dress, featuring a ruffle, smocking at the back and a pretty bow at the bust. This Holly top/dress closes with an invisible side zip.
The top, waistband and bow are lined for a prettier look.
All the steps are explained in the tutorial, and we've provided detailed sketches to help you make your project a success.
This pattern is available in sizes 34 to 42. The size chart is shown in the image. Sewing margins are included in the pattern (1cm).
In the images, the model is 1.60m tall and wears a size 34.
When you order this pattern, you'll immediately receive an e-mail:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 and A0 format
- A detailed illustrated tutorial for creating your women's sewing pattern + a sewing lexicon and advice for beginners.
Discover the fabric of our Holly top here.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
To make the Holly top, you will need :
- Top version: 1.30 m fabric (minimum width 140 cm) / Dress version: 2.60 m fabric (minimum width 140 cm)
- A 20 cm-long invisible zip
- Elastic thread for smocking (if the elastic thread is not the same color as the fabric, it doesn't matter, as the smocks are sewn onto the back of the garment).
Recommended fabrics for this sewing pattern :
We recommend fabrics such as poplin, fine linen, viscose, crepe, broderie anglaise...
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
A4 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Fabrics quantity
- Between 2m and 3m
- Unit of measure
- cm / m
- Pattern option
- Pieces do not overlap
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products