Suggested fabrics include:
- Main fabric 1: Approx. 1.20 m, 60" wide (150 cm) base fabrics in natural or mixed fibers, such as cotton, crepe, worsted wool, etc.
- Lining: 1.10 m ;
- Interfacing: 0.50 m ;
- Hidden hipper: 40 cm;
* Ruler, measuring tape, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabrics, the most commonly used threads for sewing are textured polyester or textured nylon, textured threads are ideal for overlock and cover seams as they offer excellent seam coverage and elasticity, which you can use to avoid burst seams), scissors or rotary press, iron, pincers or pins.
* Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 - it can do straight stitches, buttonholes and some decorative stitches, also replacing overlock with a zigzag stitch (it has several types of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches.
Pattern - step-by-step description, easy-to-follow instructions.
All our patterns have been tested, worn and perfected by us.
Instant download: this is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print directly from home in A4. Quick and easy cutting and tape pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase if the item has been downloaded.
This PDF sewing pattern includes:
*Computer-drawn patterns ;
* Professional diagrams with easy-to-follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inner parts;
* A useful glossary of terms for beginners new to sewing.
Reviews are important, so please, if you've enjoyed our patterns and created something beautiful, we'd love to hear and see it.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
A4 pattern file
US Letter sewing pattern
- Seam allowances
- Not included
- Fabrics quantity
- Between 1m and 2m